A masterful renovation has completely transformed this original seaside cottage, once a corner shop and cinema, into a truly inspirational home providing a private, tranquil haven from the outside world. A spectacular residence combining classic elegance with contemporary detail.
Blessed with stunning architectural features, stylish designer finishes, a heavenly indoor/outdoor flow and a gorgeous rear courtyard garden oasis, this magnificent coastal property is an absolute must to inspect.
Located in a dream location within a two minute walk of Coledale or Sharkies Beach, ocean rock pools, convenience shops, cafes, transport and school!
– Inspired family living featuring double height, floor to ceiling glass louver windows, extensive open plan living, dining and multiple entertaining areas, soaring high vaulted ceilings
– This property would make a great workspace, gallery or retail space STCA
– Fantastic home for entertaining with floor to ceiling glass louvers providing indoor/outdoor flow
– Handcrafted sandstone fireplace with cast iron slow-combustion wood fire
– Mezzanine level features upstairs living area with stunning ocean views, master suite with en-suite and spacious walk-in wardrobe
– Two further bedrooms with cleverly designed lofts in each that make perfect children’s room with study areas or guest rooms
– Opportunity to create a further fourth bedroom with en-suite on ground floor level if required
– Wonderful entertainer’s kitchen with Caesar-stone and stainless steel appliances
– Separate library area, Western Australian Karri hardwood timber floors, and reverse cycle air conditioning are just some of the additional features that define this unique property
– Coledale’s surf patrolled beach, off-leash dog beach, village shops and Olympic sized rock pool are just a few minutes walk away
– Coledale is a highly sought-after coastal village just one hour from Sydney
– Council rates: $575/qtr
– Fixed water rates: $171/qtr
– Rental potential: $800/week