This picture perfect character cottage, one of Thirroul’s original farmhouses, is located at the end of a private driveway within a quiet enclave of private homes just moments from Thirroul village. Surrounded by glorious escarpment views on a large 928sqm lawned garden block.
Offering light filled rooms, wide wrap around verandah, high ceilings and polished floorboards, this original home is filled with warmth and charm.
A unique and rare property, ideal for those seeking single level living close to the heart of Thirroul village, within easy reach of shops, transport, schools, cafes and boutiques. So liveable, yet with so much potential.
– Picture perfect character on near level 928sqm block
– Classic stairway and front verandah entry, picturesque gardens
– Large, sunny, modern kitchen with plenty of storage
– Three large bedrooms, with opportunity to create ensuite or study
– Main living area features the original fireplace now with gas fire
– Spacious interiors, timber lining boards and high ceilings
– Polished floorboards and ornate timber fretwork throughout
– 2 kw solar system installed returning 60c per kw/hr
– Reverse cycle air conditioning in main living area