The vendor’s instructions are clear, this property must be sold.
Situated only a few minutes walk from Thirroul Village this recently refreshed home has endless opportunities. If you are a family; join the two sides together to create a spacious home with three living areas or an investor can keep them separate and generate two incomes.
Beautifully presented this home incorporates character features such as high ceilings and ornate cornices in the main residence, with a contemporary re-fit in the spacious one-bedroom flat. With a huge workshop space including kitchenette and storage this home has the potential to store cars, boats or the camper trailer.
All offers considered prior to auction
– Potential rental return of $300pw for flat and $600pw for the house
– Modernised with polished hardwood floors and new 2nd bathroom
– Huge workshop space with potential for an additional living area
– Level family-friendly backyard with stunning Jacaranda tree
– Plenty of living zones with formal living and dining plus sunroom
– Wraparound rear deck capturing the Northern sun and escarpment views
– Original features include high ceilings and hardwood flooring throughout
– Cosy fireplace in the main living and air conditioning in the flat
– Only a few minutes walk into Thirroul Village and train station