This charming renovated cottage has been loved and offers the benefit of modern living with Federation appeal. Original features include lining boards on walls and high ceilings, the original brick chimney and wide skirting boards. Dark stained floors compliment the soft white palette. The main bedroom is extra-large and has a reverse cycle air conditioner. Of the further three bedrooms, two have built in wardrobes.
Privately set with the northern aspect, this ensures an abundance of natural light and a picturesque alfresco area ready for entertaining and relaxing. Set on an impressive 548sqm block with delightful, sunlit gardens and walking distance close to great schools and Woonona village.
– Original timber lining walls, floorboards and underfloor insulation
– The bathroom and kitchen are modern and need no updating
– The plantings in the gardens are exquisite and compliment the cottage feel
– The north facing rear yard is beautiful, landscaped with merbau fencing and sandstone
– Ready to move straight into with nothing left to do
– Slightly elevated front looks over Woonona town and the stunning escarpment
– Just one hour from Sydney, an ideal residence or holiday home