This home is truly unique and peaceful, surrounded by lush tropical gardens with stunning panoramic ocean and escarpment views. Designed to blend naturally with its surrounding bushland setting on a large 829sqm block this home allows you to sit back and bask in the sun on the front verandah or your choice of two other covered entertaining areas.
A wonderfully idyllic retreat/holiday home for those seeking privacy with the convenience of nearby coastal villages and beachside living only minutes from your doorstep.
– Unique home perfectly situated in a blissfully quiet bushland setting
- Kitchen features solid Tasmanian Blackwood cupboards and Corian benchtops
- Three bedrooms, main bedroom with ocean views and built-in robe
– Separate fully self-contained accommodation or potential studio
- Fully landscaped grounds feature mature plants and a veggie garden
– Reclaimed sandstone from the convict era is featured throughout the gardens
– Enjoy spectacular ocean and escarpment views and hear the sea at night
– Wombarra train station and buses are just a five-minute walk away
- Minutes to nearby pristine beaches, Seacliff Bridge and bush walking tracks
- Wombarra is a highly desirable coastal village within an hour of Sydney
– Council rates: $475.29/qtr
– Fixed water rates: $171/qtr
– Rental potential: $700/week