This is a standout property on the East side of Princes Highway in a peaceful and sought-after location. Well-established, this two bedroom villa is the perfect opportunity for the buyer looking to downsize or enter the property market and take advantage of a quality renovation.
Quietly positioned in a cul-de-sac street just a few minutes level walk to the Woonona shopping precinct, the property features a good-sized private courtyard, accessed via double-glazed sliding doors. Open and light-filled with ducted air conditioning, skylights in the living and dining. The wide oak flooring is beautiful and the plantation shutters add to this home’s appeal.
- Exit the village into a quiet, no-through road toward your peaceful home
– With stunning wide oak timber floors, ducted air and plantation shutters
– Light filled kitchen with lots of bench and cupboard space
- Renovated modern bathroom with a bath and shower; separate toilet
– Internal laundry leading out to courtyard with covered access to garage
– Sliding double-glazed glass door opens to private, easy care courtyard
- Conveniently close to shops, beaches, parks and schools
- Easy access to M1 freeway and under 90 minutes to Sydney