This family home is in a highly sought-after location moments to the heart of the Thirroul village. Set on an elevated part of Lachlan Street you are welcomed with ocean views and an abundance of natural light. The covered verandah off the open plan living/dining is the perfect platform to indulge your hospitality needs, capturing the ocean views and the sparkling in-ground pool below.
The home oozes character, as soon as you enter you are met with original cornicing, wooden floorboards with most living on the upstairs level there is also an additional large area downstairs that can be a parents retreat, second income or simply a separate space for the family to enjoy.
This much-loved home offers tremendous scope in the future to further enhance it and make it your family oasis for many years to come!
– Sparkling in-ground swimming pool with landscaping
– Second living/entrance room features an open fireplace
– Kitchen with island bench and gas cooking
– Huge open plan living/dining/kitchen with ocean views
– Oversized fourth bedroom or living area downstairs with ensuite
– Great family home with potential to add your own touches
– Thirroul is a highly sought-after suburb one hour South of Sydney
– Council rates: $613.24/qtr
– Fixed water rates: $171/qtr
– Rental potential: $700/week