This elegant, near-new home is situated in the heart of Thirroul village, a short stroll away from just about everything Thirroul has on offer. Blessed by a stunning, sun-drenched North facing backyard, glorious private gardens and a wonderful sense of space and light throughout, this warm and inviting residence makes you instantly feel at home!
Featuring open-plan kitchen, living and dining that spills out to a lovely sheltered deck and alfresco entertaining area, three large bedrooms, master with ensuite and second living area. At the rear of the garden you’ll find the perfect, separate retreat ideal for additional guests or a home office.
- Contemporary kitchen with island bench, gas hob and plenty of storage
– Multiple living spaces, with fabulous indoor and outdoor entertaining options
– Polished concrete floors on ground level, white washed bamboo on stairs and upper level
– Wide, timber entertaining deck overlooking established, leafy private gardens
– Spacious master suite with ensuite and heavenly escarpment views
– Separate studio provides additional space for guests, artist studio or teenage retreat
– Three generous bedrooms all with built-in robes, further family bathroom on ground floor
– Upstairs second living area provides added space for family or guests
– Other features include stack-back sliding doors, plantation shutters and louvre windows
- Complete with single automatic garage and internal laundry
– Easy access to the M1 Freeway and 90 minutes to Sydney CBD