This much-loved family home has evolved over decades to become the incredibly unique residence that it is today – brimming with character and originality in one of Austinmer’s most tightly held north-facing streets. Opportunities to purchase in this street are rare.
Arranged over three stunning levels, this home has space for everyone, boasting four large bedrooms as well as an external fifth bedroom, retreat, office or studio space. Multiple living areas combine with wide open decks, terraced gardens and lush green lawns made for dream entertaining, parties and endless summer fun!
Austinmer’s famous surf patrolled beach and rock pools are an easy three-minute stroll away. With adjacent Moore Street cafes and boutiques on hand the lifestyle is second to none. Leave the car at home, grab a coffee, have some brunch and head to the beach!
– Ground level – formal entry/living area, spacious bedroom with ensuite and kitchenette, an ideal space for guests or teenage accommodation
- First floor – free flowing open plan living and dining with stunning brick open fireplace, opens on to wide timber front deck, imported Italian kitchen with quality appliances, a further bedroom and bathroom
- Second floor – Spectacular conservatory style living area with incredible escarpment views, two generous sized bedrooms and third bathroom all connect seamlessly via walkway to expansive, private entertaining decks and garden
- Rear deck – you’ll find a fifth bedroom/retreat or artists studio on one side, laundry on the other, plus a large workshop/man’s shed
- Natural light filled home featuring bespoke timber finishes, french doors and windows on every level and spectacular raked cathedral ceiling
- Single car remote controlled garage, underfloor ducted heating
– Short stroll to Austinmer’s patrolled main beach, ocean pools, cafes, school and Glastonbury Gardens
- Nearby Little Austi Beach, an off-leash beach is favourite among local dog lovers
- Sydney is approximately one hour away by fast train and Wollongong CBD only a 20 minute drive