Recently and tastefully renovated townhouse offers its new purchaser an opportunity too good to pass up. Immaculate, with new floor coverings, new paint, new kitchen and genuinely nicely done. Perfect for the first homebuyer, investor or anyone looking to downsize.
It has a great layout with a large living area and separate kitchen and dining. Access to the private court yard is via the large laundry with w/c or the single garage. Upstairs is a full bathroom and two great sized bedrooms, one with north facing balcony and both with built in wardrobes. Enjoy the great proximity to shops, schools, restaurants and all the services Woonona has to offer.
– Spacious two bedroom townhouse offering BIW and light-filled rooms
– Located at the front of the complex with street frontage
– Private courtyard offers a great place to relax
– Adjoining laundry with separate toilet and single lock up garage
– Ideal property for investors, first homebuyer and anyone looking to downsize
– Easy access to bus, train and freeway and only one hour to Sydney
– Minutes to Woonona’s surf patrolled beach, surf clubs, playing fields
– Easy walk to IGA supermarket, convenience shops and transport
– Council rates: $360.95/qtr
– Fixed water rates: $171/qtr
– Strata rates: $577/qtr
– Rental potential: $420 – $440/week