Located on a tranquil 571sqm block in a sunny cul-de-sac setting is this private oasis of family living. Lovingly maintained with a wonderful feel from the moment you walk in the front door or beautiful yard. This home’s classic cottage design is met with modern fixtures and fittings and calmly sits in its coastal hinterland surroundings. The wonderful yard with healthy lawn and and gardens will provide hours of fun and looks amazing.
With so much to admire, and nothing left to do, this stunning cottage has a warm homely feel. Take advantage of this fabulous location with swimming, surfing, fishing, bushwalking and picnics in the popular parklands while watching hang gliders, all available at your doorstep.
– Easy flowing open floor plan with living and eat in kitchen
– Two bedrooms with BIRs, master large enough for a king bed
– Updated bathroom with large format tiles and modern tapware
– Split-system air-con and slow-combustion fireplace in the living space
– Flat manicured back lawn with trees and landscaped gardens
– Plenty of under house storage in addition to the garden shed
– Polished timber floorboards throughout; off-street parking for two cars
– Walk to the beach and Stanwell Park village with a multitude of shops