Leave the car in the garage and walk to any number of restaurants, cafes and hotels in this vibrant hub of Thirroul village, or head to the beach for some relaxation. This spacious three bedroom villa has just been given a makeover and is one of only a few single level homes in this convenient location. New flooring laid throughout, renovated kitchen and freshly painted, it is beautifully presented and ready to move into.
Travelling into Sydney via Bulli Pass is just over an hour trip, or the train station is a mere 300m away.
– This villa enjoys plenty of natural light and all freshly painted
– Main bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and ensuite
– The other two bedrooms have built in robes with new carpet
– Main bathroom has tub and separate shower with skylight
– Front verandah with enough room for a table and chairs, with fully fenced facing north grassed area
– Brilliant investment or down sizing opportunity
– An ideal first home for those entering the Thirroul property market
– Public transport footsteps away, with Thirroul Library only a short stroll
– Comfortable 1km walk to McCauleys off-leash beach or Thirroul Beach
– Council rates: $428.33/qtr
– Fixed water rates: $171/qtr
– Strata rates: $761.45/qtr
– Rental potential: $450 – $480/week