Located in the tightly held and prestigious area of Sandon Point estate is this private north-facing upmarket six bedroom family home.
Designed to encompass the surrounding mountain and bushland views, it has floor to ceiling windows throughout much of the home. With raked ceilings upstairs and high ceilings downstairs this open plan design truly enhances the feeling of space.
The spacious, light filled open plan layout has two separate lounge rooms, dining area and a family sized kitchen. Expansive stone benchtops are matched with oodles of storage space and 900mm oven/gas cooktop.
The family area extends out onto the large North-facing covered balcony via corner stacking glass doors. This overlooks a reserve, giving you a peaceful and private outlook. The main bedroom has nice views of landscaped yard and walk in robe adjoining the ensuite, with double basins and dual head shower.
In the rear yard is a very private deck and landscaped gardens. This peaceful area is graced by bamboo planting and is easily maintained. With the surf and sand so close, there is an outside shower for rinsing off after a swim.
This large executive style residence offers modern living coupled with the closeness to beach and wide open spaces. Within close proximity are the cycleway, coffee shops and a brilliant beach lifestyle. So well located is this property, that its view of the mountains will never be impacted and walking or cycling to Bulli and surrounding suburbs is on the cards.
– Large family home with brilliant flexible floor plan teenager/parent/in-law accommodation
– Freshly painted throughout the inside and beautiful hardwood floors newly sanded
– Heated towel rails in bathrooms and one with bath, instantaneous hot water
– Beautiful established gardens with a peaceful tropical feel
– Wonderful outdoor undercover entertaining area with stacking glass doors
– Separate lockable storage area and mezzanine storage in garage
– Solar power system – 3.22kw and large water tank
– Tightly-held pocket just footsteps to Sandon Point, cycle & walk track and cafes
– The perfect beach house located 20 minutes from Wollongong and just over an hour from Sydney