A stunning renovation has transformed this original miner’s cottage into a sleek, sophisticated designer beach house just moments from Scarborough and Wombarra beaches. Flanked by beach and escarpment, this property was featured in ‘Real Living’ magazine June 2017.
Renovated to perfection and completely ‘on-trend’ with today’s interiors, this stunning home showcases designer finishes like white washed floors, custom-made joinery, freestanding bathtub, black tap-ware, designer kitchen and appliances.
– Seamless, light-filled designer interiors, living and outdoor spaces
– An ideal investment, live-in or weekend coastal retreat
– Prized ‘never-to-be-built-out’ ocean views with opportunity to further capitalise by adding second level
– Original features include wide timber floors, high ceilings and pot-belly cast-iron stove
– Generous sized bedrooms, main bed with large picture window
– Undercover, paved entertaining area with dramatic escarpment views
– Totally private, established garden oasis compete with frangipani tree, fire pit and seating
– Single garage with rear deck that could be used as a studio or home office
– Dual street frontage from Lawrence Hargrave Drive and access from Railway Terrace allows rear lane parking for 2 – 3 cars
– DA approval for granny flat with private entrance from Railway Terrace
– Short walk to Scarborough Hotel, Seacliff bridge, beach, school and transport
– 10 minutes south of Stanwell Park, one hour South of Sydney or 20 minutes to Wollongong