This easy living townhouse is a fabulous opportunity to enjoy an enviable coastal lifestyle in one of the Northern Suburb’s desirable beachside locations. Set over 2 levels this residence features a garage with extra storage, with a brilliant open-plan living and dining area.
Upstairs are three generous bedrooms, the main bed features an ensuite bathroom and direct access to the upstairs balcony with beautiful escarpment views.
This light filled home has an amazing presence about it, it is only a stone’s throw to the local shops and restaurants and a short walk to the beach and train station. It is a great opportunity and a must see!
– Sundrenched courtyard with grass and direct access out of the complex
– Oversized kitchen with gas cooking suited to entertaining
– Rare features include ensuite and balcony to master and built-ins to all rooms
– Ideal investment with low strata rates of $325pq and tenants paying $510pw
– Spacious main bathroom with separate shower and bath and separate toilet
– Reverse cycle air conditioning to lounge room and master bedroom
– Lifestyle location with an easy walk to Woonona Beach and shops
– Located only an hour South of Sydney and ten minutes into Wollongong
– Council rates: $353.25/qtr
– Fixed water rates: $171/qtr
– Strata rates: $325/qtr
– Current rental: $510/week