Capturing magnificent ocean and escarpment views from its elevated, prized east-side location, this light filled home provides spacious interiors, high ceilings and quality finishes throughout.
Featuring the added bonus of a gorgeous one bedroom fully self-contained flat that is totally separate, It’s perfect for holiday letting, in-law or teenage accommodation offering the potential to return up to $30,000 per annum.
This stunning home is located moments to public transport, breathtaking beaches, Seacliff bridge and local coastal villages.
– Arranged over 3 contemporary levels featuring high ceilings throughout
– Spectacular east facing ocean and escarpment views
– Double glazed windows spill onto east facing wrap-around entertainment deck
– Open plan living and kitchen, Miele appliances, stone benches
– Three generously proportioned bedrooms with potential for a fourth bedroom if required
– Master bed boasts a spacious walk through robe and immaculate ensuite
– Stunning hardwood timber floorboards and carpeted bedrooms
– Separate self-contained accommodation with private garden and fantastic income generating potential
– Low maintenance, coastal-style landscaped gardens featuring outdoor shower
– Air-conditioned, internal laundry with ample storage
– Extra large double remote garage with additional storage
– Short stroll to Wombarra’s patrolled main beach and ocean rock pool
– Wombarra train station is just a short walk away. Just one hour from Sydney
– Council rates: $736.75/qtr
– Fixed water rates: $171/qtr
– Rental potential: $1,000 – $1,100/week (house), $350/week (flat)