Positioned in an enviable street within walking distance of Thirroul village sits this beautifully presented home with limitless potential due to the smart addition of a completely separate one bedroom self-contained guest accommodation.
The character-filled main residence features high ceilings, beautifully finished hardwood flooring and stunning lead-light windows. With separate living (with fireplace) and dining this home has plenty of room for the whole family.
Meanwhile the guest accommodation is recently built and includes an additional double garage. Downstairs has a modern open plan layout with stone benchtops and double sliding doors onto the level garden. Upstairs features an oversized master suite with cleverly hidden ensuite and built-in robe.
Thirroul is a vibrant village, with beautiful shopping opportunities and a wealth of places to enjoy a meal. This property is just a few minutes’ walk from the heart of Thirroul village, beach, cafes, boutiques and school.
– Airy interiors are complimented by high ceilings and large windows
– Formal living room with gas fireplace and the original white cedar mantel
– Separate fully self-contained guest accommodation with double garage
– Lush mature grounds surround both homes and are perfect for the kids
– Recently built rear accommodation with oversized master suite and balcony
– Ornate timberwork and hardwood floors throughout the main residence
– Peaceful and well located to Thirroul village and train station