Luxurious, stylish and contemporary living in every sense. This extensively renovated home features open plan flow-through family living that spills out through stacking doors on to undercover areas. Lush lawns and beautifully landscaped gardens overlook the privacy of bushland. There is potential for a pool (STCA).
Polished concrete floors with underfloor heating flow through to the kitchen and dining. The kitchen is integrated smoothly with the living area and connects with the outdoors. It has stone benchtops and a super-sized island, double gas cooker and integrated dishwasher. All windows throughout the home are commercial grade aiding it’s insulation. Large stacker sliding doors with insect screens throughout the home allow encourage natural light and air to flow through.
Immaculately presented interiors encompass five bedrooms upstairs, three bedrooms with built-in robes and opening onto balconies. The main bedroom is privately positioned at the rear and as the rest of the home, has a serene feeling. It has a designer ensuite with freestanding bath and separate shower. An undercover balcony with stacking doors overlooks the yard, the blue of the ocean and bushland beyond. The room is complimented by its large walk-in robe.
The stunning landscaping begins at the front of the property and is complete right to the rear yard. A fence and gate at the rear denotes the boundary, yet allows access to a maintained reserve
– Sun drenched yard area planted with vegetables and fruit trees
– Large dining flowing out to undercover entertaining deck
– Streamlined Caesarstone kitchen with Smeg appliances
– Main bedroom features an open ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony
– Built-ins to three further bedrooms plus spacious fourth bedroom and study area
– Generous family bathroom with full length bath and shower
– No expense has been spared in this incredible house transformation
– Blissfully quiet street with easy access to schools, cafes and coast
– Easy access to the M1 Freeway and 90 minutes to Sydney CBD