This stunning near new Raymond Vincent home is presented to the market in immaculate condition. Featuring panoramic, never to be built out ocean views this gorgeous home is just a two minute walk from the ever popular Sharkey’s Beach and picturesque village of Coledale.
Built for family living, this light filled residence is all about space, quality and lifestyle. Arranged over three generous levels with plenty of indoor and outdoor living areas, this home provides space and privacy for the largest of families.
Thoughtfully designed from the ground up, there are four bedrooms with built-in robes, master with walk-in robe and luxurious en-suite, games room or second living area that opens on to a private rear deck and garden. The top level offers open plan kitchen, living, dining and private outdoor undercover entertaining/BBQ area featuring show-stopping coastal and ocean views.
– Two year old Raymond Vincent home featuring quality fixtures and fittings throughout
– Quality kitchen with built-in study nook, breakfast bar and display cabinet
– Stunning outdoor living and entertaining area features sliding plantation shutters
– Floor to ceiling louvre windows allows for gentle sea breezes
– Low maintenance garden offers a sheltered and private setting for entertaining
– Strand woven bamboo Daintree floors with custom mitred stairs
– 5,000L rain water tank, plumbed to toilets, washing machine, external taps
– High ceilings throughout with spectacular raked ceilings to the upper level
– Natural gas with bayonet points to living, rumpus and balcony and instant hot water
– Hardwired security cameras (int/ext), with remote monitoring capability
– Custom made, full height floor to ceiling designer curtains throughout
– Professionally landscaped gardens and large rear entertainment deck
– Split Fujitsu air-conditioning large enough to cool/heat whole house
– Ceiling fan/lights in all rooms including the outdoor room/balcony
– Large double car garage with plenty of storage
– Moments from Sharkey’s famous surfing and off-leash beach, and the surf-patrolled Coledale Beach
– Coledale is a highly sought-after village just one hour from Sydney with public transport and fantastic schools on your doorstep
– Council rates: $636.30/qtr
– Fixed water rates: $171/qtr
– Rental potential: $1,000/week