This property is located within a 500m level walk to the popular Woonona Beach and walking/bike track. Positioned with a north facing rear yard, it enjoys sun all day long. Recently renovated, it has two living areas and a very low maintenance undercover area. An attached parcel of land at the back is joined by a foot bridge and offers huge potential to develop (STCA) or landscape and enjoy.
The three bedrooms have wardrobes and the garage/workshop offers lots of storage. This property has great potential to make your own home or would be a popular investment as a rental. Local schools include Waniora Primary and Bulli High School and local sporting fields are a short walk away. Equally accessible are Bulli and Woonona beaches, each are patrolled and have ocean pools with good facilities. The Bulli Beach café is licenced and is a wonderful place to enjoy a meal or catch up with friends.
– Three good sized bedrooms, main with ensuite and built-in robes to all
– Two separate living areas flowing out to a covered alfresco area
– Both bathrooms are beautifully renovated
– New flooring and freshly painted throughout
– Generous sized yard front and back
– Single car garage with ample off street parking
– 500m walk to the sands of popular and patrolled Woonona Beach
– Easy access to the M1 Freeway and 90 minutes to Sydney CBD
– Council rates: $360.95/qtr
– Fixed water rates: $171/qtr
– Rental potential: $500 – $550/week