This beautifully presented, well designed three bedroom townhome offers an open plan layout that flows easily to the outdoor courtyard and garden. Located in a small well-maintained complex of five, this home has had new carpet installed and has a modern well-appointed kitchen, large internal laundry with second w/c and lock up garage with internal access.
The spotless presentation and convenience sets this wonderful property apart from the rest, making it the ideal place to start or to invest. Set in an ideal location only a short stroll to Woolworths complex, cafes, bus stop, train station and walk to Bulli beach.
– Combined living and dining flowing out to outdoor area
– Three bedrooms with built in robes, main with ceiling fan
– Kitchen with stainless steel gas cook top, electric oven and dishwasher
– Immaculately presented, perfect to live in or lease straight away
– Internal access to single remote lock-up garage
– Situated in a quiet street, close to amenities and a playground for the kids
– Only one hour South of Sydney and 15 minutes to Wollongong CBD
– Council rates: $374.66/qtr
– Fixed water rates: $171.00/qtr
– Strata levies: $671.80/qtr
– Rental potential: $550.00/week