A ‘blue-chip’ residential address in East Woonona just a one minute walk and you’re on the sand and in the water!
This solid brick, contemporary-style family home features two bedrooms on the ground floor, and large parent’s retreat upstairs with second living/fourth bedroom, a totally private north-facing rear garden, gourmet kitchen, high ceilings, spacious and light-filled interiors.
Bathed in sunshine, this much loved family home represents a fantastic opportunity to get into a highly sought-after street within metres of the water’s edge.
– Highly sought-after East Woonona address moments from the beach
– Huge master bedroom/parents retreat with ensuite and walk-through robe
– Contemporary designer kitchen features Miele cooktop, oven and dishwasher
– Open plan kitchen and family living flows to gorgeous, north facing undercover alfresco entertaining area
– Totally private landscaped coastal garden, raised veggie beds, outside hot & cold shower
– Plenty of storage, built-in robes and under-stair storage
– ‘Solar Venti’ roof top solar panels provide added heating throughout the winter
– Side access to generously sized single garage
– Minutes to nearby shops, transport, schools, bike track and northern coastal villages
– Ten minute drive to Wollongong CBD or one hour to Sydney