Blending a mix of federation and modern architecture this circa 1901 home has been meticulously renovated creating a luxurious haven that offers a carefree coastal lifestyle. With the flexibility of entering through the front picket fence or the rear lane access with electric gated access this home has further potential for an additional dwelling or granny flat subject to council approval.
Showing three bedrooms, two with double door access to the verandah the home features a spacious bathroom with oversized corner shower and loads of natural light. The kitchen is a dream with 75mm stone benchtops and architectural raked ceiling with louvres, creating a light filled space for the open plan living and dining.
Exuding charm and character, this home is perfect for someone looking for something unique. Close to everything you’d ever need this home is still a peaceful retreat you’ll love coming home to every day.
– Stunning transformation of a c.1901 federation cottage
– Wide wrap-around federation verandahs add to street appeal
– Dream kitchen with 75mm stone benchtops and raked ceiling
– Reverse-cycle air-conditioning and alarm system
– Dual street frontage with vehicle access to the rear of the home
– Stunning ocean and escarpment views frame most windows
– High ceilings and louvre windows create a light and airy feel to the home
– Three large bedrooms, two with double doors out to the verandah
– Huge 100sqm workshop and double carport with parking for four cars perfect for a tradie
– Fully fenced level backyard framed by a majestic Jacaranda tree
– Impressive 1,012sqm parcel of land with potential for subdivision STCA