Positioned in a peaceful pocket of Austinmer this family home has large picture windows throughout giving plenty of natural light and allows you to appreciate the bush setting. Built in 1960s, the home retains the qualities of the era with high raked ceilings, polished floors and a spacious living area which flows out to the perfect alfresco verandahs; attached to the front and rear.
The home offers a comfortable lifestyle opportunity to move right in or renovate, with a large downstairs space perfect for an office, workshop or additional living area. Wonderful landscaped gardens adjoin council maintained grounds next door, allowing you to sit back and watch the wildlife, or cut through to the beach and cafes.
– Charming 60s oasis with large picture windows giving plenty of natural light
– Hardwood polished timber floors feature throughout
– Large covered front and back verandahs perfect for alfresco dining
– Downstairs area with laundry and bathroom great as an office or workshop
– Peaceful locale so close to the beach you can hear the surf
– Level street-level parking pad for caravan, boat or trailer
– Landscaped private bush garden, adjoining council maintained land
– 616sqm parcel of land perfect to enjoy or create your dream home
– Austinmer is a highly-sought after suburb only an hour South of Sydney