Relax on your deck amongst beautiful mature gum trees and enjoy the ocean and district views, all within a short distance to Thirroul cafes, train station, boutique shops and the beach.
Set in a quiet location, this fabulous tree-top home looks out at beautiful nature from every room. Step inside and you are immediately taken by the by the brightness of floor to ceiling windows and skylights creating a very homely feel.
– Wake up to the wonder of tall trees, the ocean views and birdsong
– An attractive easy to care for home surrounded by lovely landscaped gardens
– Featuring two very generous bedrooms and a bright, fresh sunlight bathroom
– Separate area downstairs having the potential for a third bedroom, teenage retreat or home office, complete with shower and toilet
– Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking and quality appliances
– A wonderful rear timber deck is a great place to soak in the serenity
– A tropical landscaped back yard is the perfect place for the children to create their own adventures
– Heating and cooling are well catered for with gas points and air-conditioning
– There is plenty of under-house storage for surfboards, bikes and camping gear
– A fabulous property, perfect for anyone looking to embrace nature
– Potential to expand the deck and downstairs area STCA