Located in a whisper quiet neighbourhood where the only sounds are from the native birdlife, this character filled, split level home has been loved and smartly enhanced into a modern space that caters to many lifestyles. Natural light is a feature throughout and the views north and east are stunning.
Wrapping around the eastern side of the house and adjoining the in-ground pool, is a large decked area that has been tried and tested as a fantastic entertaining area. There is an enclosed outdoor sunroom where winter sun is priority and the views over Corrimal and beyond feature strongly.
The renovated kitchen has Caesar stone benchtops, glass splash back and stainless steel appliances. The master and second bedrooms have built in robes and the room adjoining the master has wonderful flexible use as a study or studio. Two identical bathrooms are well positioned as is the large internal laundry.
This immaculately presented home is a true oasis sitting high but still conveniently close to the revitalised Corrimal township and only minutes to Wollongong CBD. All the work has been done for you.
– An attractive easy to care for home surrounded by lovely landscaped gardens
– The elevated position allows the home to enjoy panoramic ocean views
– Luxurious oversized master suite with pool outlook and ocean views
– Featuring generous bedrooms, two bedrooms with built-ins plus study/sitting room
– Modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, gas cooking and stainless appliances
– A wonderful timber deck is a great place to soak in the serenity with a cuppa
– An inground pool is surrounded by landscaped gardens and enjoys ocean and escarpment views
– Oversized garaging with internal access plus masses of under house secure storage