Renovation has transformed this original miner’s cottage into a sleek, sophisticated designer beach house just moments from Scarborough and Wombarra beaches.
This renovated home showcases designer finishes like white washed floors, custom-made joinery, freestanding bathtub, black tap-ware, designer kitchen and appliances.
– 2 bedrooms both with wardrobes, the main with large picture window
– Original features include wide timber floors, high ceilings and pot-belly cast-iron stove
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher
– Sleek new bathroom with freestanding bath
– Washing machine included in laundry
– Undercover, paved entertaining area at rear with escarpment views
– Private garden complete with fire pit and seating
– Single garage with rear lane access
– Short walk to Scarborough Hotel, Seacliff bridge, beach, school and transport
Available 14 May 2019. No pets.