With summer just around the corner the timing couldn’t be better to get into one of Thirroul’s most sought-after beachside streets! This beautifully presented townhouse sits in a quiet complex on a large parcel of park-like land within level walking distance of Thirroul Beach and village.
Designed for relaxed coastal living with generous living spaces opening to a private northern facing courtyard garden with elevated sun-deck. It is positioned only a short stroll to the beach and walking distance to Thirroul village to enjoy many fine restaurants, boutique shops and all necessities, with the nearest barista on hand less than two minute walk at ‘Bread, Espresso &’ cafe.
– Nestled in a tightly held, wonderfully maintained park-like complex
– Flexible floor plan with three bedrooms or optional extra large 2 bedrooms
– Private courtyard with outdoor undercover alfresco area
– New bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings
– Immaculately maintained, perfect to live-in or lease out straight away
– Single remote controlled garage with direct internal access
– Flat street with level access to shops, cafes, beach and train
– Council rates: $414/qtr
– Fixed water rates: $171/qtr
– Rental potential: $600/week