Set a short 250m stroll to Stanwell Park beach, this family sized home has a beautiful balance of tranquil rainforest garden, and sunny back yard. Whether you are seeking coastal living with ease of connection to Sydney or an outstanding beachside investment, this home will be of interest. Built with low maintenance brick veneer construction, this practical beachy living home features timber floors throughout, three of the bedrooms have built-in robes, the master features ensuite. You can enjoy any of three outdoor living areas, and will be graced by local birdlife of all colours. Bright and airy, this home is light-filled with skylights scattered throughout.
The fourth bedroom/study area downstairs is located separately from the main hub and offers a nice space to escape to with its own private balcony.
• Relax with a BBQ on the sun filled deck with beautiful escarpment views
• Spend winter nights by the toasty slow combustion fire
• Fantastic garden bed to grow your own vegies in the sundrenched yard
• Renovated kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, SMEG gas cook top and 900mm oven
• Plenty of accommodation for the family with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
• Work from home with the downstairs 4th bedroom perfect for either home office or guest accommodation
• Separate entrance for potential home business
• Sun-filled level grassy backyard with an established veggie patch
• Off street parking for around three cars or room to add a garage
• Minutes walking access to surf club, shops, gallery, cafes, and school with convenient rear gate access to walking path
• A must-see property if you are considering Stanwell Park