Ideally located in one of Coledale’s most desirable streets, with rare views to the golden sands of the beach, this wonderful home will become your coastal sanctuary. Just a 230m stroll to the beach, this is a magnificent opportunity for the family or holiday home buyer seeking the iconic Coledale village lifestyle.
Set amongst a leafy backdrop in an elevated cul-de-sac, this remarkable residence boasts five bedrooms and two bathrooms. Positioned in a magnificent location, this unique home is walking distance to the spectacular northern beaches, clubs, cafes, transport and a highly regarded public school. This home represents comfortable yet contemporary living on an approximately 1,144sqm block that can be enjoyed by the whole family.
– Sweeping ocean views spanning the full length of the balcony and living spaces
– Short stroll to Coledale’s thriving village including cafes and general store
– Set amongst lush and private landscaped gardens
– Soaring high ceilings are complimented with glass sliders and panelling to create a light and airy feel
– Choose from a variety of entertaining options, enjoying soothing coastal breezes
– Enjoy the benefits of two generous living spaces, perfect for family living
– Four well-appointed bedrooms equipped with built-ins, the master with private ensuite
– Polished timber floorboards and raked ceilings with exposed beams
– The contemporary kitchen is the hub of the home with waterfall edge and breakfast bar
– The luxurious day-spa like bathroom with jetted bath tub, walk in shower and stone bench tops
– Just one hour from Sydney, an ideal residence or holiday home
– Council rates: $767.91/qtr
– Fixed water rates: $171/qtr
– Rental potential: $850 – $900/week