Positioned in one of East Bulli’s most enviable beachside streets, this is an unbelievably rare opportunity to secure either your next renovation project on an excellent 696sqm block with 18.75m frontage or to build your new dream home, with the potential for even better ocean and escarpment views looking north along the coast (subject to approval).
Sensationally located on the high side of the street in one of Bulli’s most sought-after addresses, this rare ‘Blue-Chip’ offering is a neat, well presented three bedroom cottage and is currently rented out for income, allowing you to plan your new dream home.
– Well-presented three bedroom home perfect for renovation or knock down and re-build
– Modernised with renovated bathroom and polished hardwood floorboards
– Eat-in kitchen and two living areas create a feeling of space for the whole family
– Near-level 696sqm parcel of land with 18.75m frontage allows for a duplex STCA
– Large rear yard with established gardens and single lock-up garage
– Surrounded by quality new homes, short stroll to Sandon Point, beaches and cafes
– Council rates: $739.90/qtr
– Fixed water rates: $171/qtr
– Current rent: $650/week