Rarely does the opportunity to acquire a spectacular, spacious three storey family home with never to be built-out ocean views from virtually every room, on a massive 1,353sqm block opposite Sharkey’s Beach present itself to the market.
Boasting a sun-drenched travertine entertaining terrace with the largest of gardens, there’s plenty of room for a pool if required. Slide back stacker doors that open to the garden and front deck connect formal living and dining to create perfect flow-through, family living and entertaining.
Arranged over three levels, this home also features the opportunity to accommodate extended family or create self-contained, bed and breakfast accommodation downstairs with its large bedroom, walk in robe and en-suite.
This blue-chip home represents one of Coledale’s finest offerings just footsteps away from village cafes, shops, patrolled and off-leash beaches, transport and schools.
– Impressive residence capturing ocean views from almost every room in the house
– New eat-in family kitchen with stone island bench, stainless steel appliances
– Stunning formal living and dining areas connect to rear travertine terrace and front deck
– Second informal family living area with cosy open fire place opens on to garden terrace
– Formal entry with central oak staircase, stunning handcrafted cedar doors and wood work
– Huge backyard with plenty of room for a pool and potential for further landscaping
– Remote controlled tandem garage with a further two parking spaces on the driveway
– Opportunity for downstairs home office, separate guest accommodation or bed & breakfast
– Downstairs storage rooms with plenty of room for bikes, surfboards etc
– Alarm system, gas fireplace in main living, air conditioning in the main bedroom
– Moments from Coledale village, shops, cafes, school, transport and beaches
– Council rates: $847/qtr
– Fixed water rates: $171/qtr
– Rental potential: $1,200/week