No expense has been spared to create this sophisticated private boutique apartment, capturing the very essence of luxury and open plan design. The outstanding renovations are complemented by stunning in-built cabinetry and in developing a luxury industrial feel the interior brickwork has been smartly exposed and painted as a feature.
Owned and renovated by master craftsman, Aidan Morris, this home has unique and high-end joinery throughout, including built in wardrobes, bathroom storage and bespoke cabinetry in the lounge room. With stunning rustic concrete floors continuing the industrial feel, light filled bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and additional storage, this is a truly unique residence in a quiet location. Conveniently located within a few minutes from Woonona CBD, a car wouldn’t be a necessity.
– Bespoke cabinetry and timber features throughout built by Aidan Morris
– Two bedrooms both with custom built-in cabinetry and barn style sliding doors
– Open plan living and dining area with custom shelving and plantation shutters
– Outstanding kitchen with stainless steel appliances and Oliveri moulded granite sink
– Light filled bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and laundry with storage and sink
– Internal access to the garage where there is room for extra storage/workbench
– Lots of visitor parking and wide-open spaces surrounding the complex
– Blissfully quiet street with easy access to schools, cafes and coast
– Easy access to the M1 Freeway and 90 minutes to Sydney CBD
– Council rates: $338.48/qtr
– Fixed water rates: $171/qtr
– Strata rates: $514.46/qtr
– Rental potential: $450/week